Thursday, March 3, 2011

Newer Post Older Post Home

Web Browser Dictionary Plugins

I like Google Chrome, I really do.  There are some things about it that annoy me - I think the bookmarks could be done better - but in general I find it the fastest of the four browsers I have on my computer (the others are Internet Explorer 8, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari).

Some of you disagree with me, I know.

But I have found a small plug in which you might find useful.  Just follow this link, install the plug-in, and then you can double click any word on a webpage and get a dictionary definition.

And because I'm a nice guy, here are the links for similar plugins for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari (just click on the links, I'm not 100% sure about the Internet Explorer plugin).  You usually need the most recent version of the browser.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Gordon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home