Monday, June 27, 2011

Newer Post Older Post Home

1000 Challenge – The Final Week!

Don't worry, things are not really this bad.

So I have been very busy recently trying to find and learn my 1000 new Spanish words and phrases.  The picture above gives you an idea of how my brain feels at the moment. :-) The work is not over yet but I think I need to give all of you an update.

Here is how my general graph of learning looks at the moment.  I’m actually feeling quite confident about this but obviously, I’ve got a lot of work still to do – and, these are my estimates.  We don’t know how I will perform on the day of the event.

Columns 1, 2 and 3: 'How many words in total', 'English to Spanish', 'Spanish to English

What I know for sure is that by 8pm on Friday night, my challenge will be over and, hopefully, I will have raised some money for a local charity that needs help.

For more information about this charity and what the goals are you can click on these links to see pamphlets from the organisation, Promover Gualeguaychu – they are all in Spanish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home